LGH Annual General Meeting 2021-22
Labrador-Grenfell Health is holding its 2021-22 Annual General Meeting on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. AST/9:00 a.m. NT Scheduled to be hosted in L’Anse-au-Loup, the meeting will now be VIRTUAL ONLY due to forecasted weather conditions from Hurricane Fiona.
The general public are invited to join.
Information and directions on joining using Microsoft Teams are posted below on this page.
To join, click HERE the meeting.
Virtual meeting instructions:
Before logging in to the meeting, please ensure your device audio is working.
When you access viewing link, you will see the screen on the right which provides two options.
Option A – Watching through Microsoft Teams app
- Click “Download the Windows app.”
- When download is complete, sign in to app.
- You may choose to sign in to the meeting or join anonymously (see image to right)
If Teams app has already been downloaded and registered:
- Click “Launch it now” on the bottom of the window.
- Meeting will launch in Teams app.
Option B – Watching through web browser
(for those using a personal device without the Teams app, those who wish to view on their preferred browser or without signing in)
- Click “Watch on the web instead.”
- Meeting will launch in default browser.