Public Notice- March 8, 2021
Labrador-Grenfell Health is advising the public of a miscommunication from a third party regarding its COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
Scheduling for vaccinations continues with priority groups within the Labrador-Grenfell Health region. Labrador-Grenfell Health will continue to communicate as additional vaccine information becomes available. Please check our website at www.lghealth.ca/vaccine for the most up-to-date information.
Current priority group scheduling is taking place for individuals:
• 75 years and older across the Labrador-Grenfell Health region
• 18 years and older on the South Coast of Labrador and Labrador Straits
Please book an appointment only if you are in the current priority group. Any appointments booked which do not meet this criteria, will be cancelled without notification.
Until the majority of the population have received their vaccination against COVID-19, it is important for everyone to continue to follow public health guidance to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your communities.
- Wearing a mask and keeping 2 metres distance;
- Washing your hands frequently;
- Respecting public health guidance on gatherings, travel and quarantine.
- Staying home and calling 8-11 if you feel sick;
We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, please visit Health Canada. For up-to-date information around the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
Regional Director of Communications, Labrador-Grenfell Health