Public Notice – September 16, 2020
Labrador-Grenfell Health is reminding the public that cloth masks are not permitted within its facilities.
Patients and visitors must wear a medical mask inside all Labrador-Grenfell Health facilities.
Upon entering a designated entrance at a Labrador-Grenfell Health site, individuals must:
- clean their hands with hand sanitizer provided;
- remove their personal mask;
- clean their hands again with sanitizer provided;
- apply a medical mask provided;
- wear the medical mask for the duration of their visit to the facility.
We understand that this is a difficult time and are thanking the public for their patience and cooperation.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador website at the link below.