Public Notice – March 29, 2021
Labrador-Grenfell Health is advising the public that the implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine program will continue across the region with Adults 60 to 69 years of age. Individuals within this priority group may book an appointment beginning March 29, 2021.
To Book an Appointment please use one of the following options:
- Online self-registration
Health Myself (https://portal.healthmyself.net/nllabradorgrenfellhealth/forms/ddM)
Authorization Code – BGLDSTRNG21
Select appointment type “Covid-19 Vaccine Dose 1 (by invitation only)”
- Labrador West – O’Brien Hall
- Churchill Falls – Churchill Falls Community Clinic
- Sheshatshiu/NWR – Mani Ashini Clinic
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay – Labrador Health Centre Public Health Office
- St. Anthony – Lion’s Club
- Roddickton Bide-Arm – White Bay Central Health Centre and Apostolic Group Building Fellowship Center
- Flower’s Cove – Strait of Belle Isle Health Centre
Labrador-Grenfell Health is following provincial and national guidance on COVID-19 vaccination for priority populations. More information regarding continued implementation will be shared in the coming weeks. While waiting for your opportunity for vaccination, and after vaccination, it is important for everyone to continue to follow public health guidance to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your communities.
- Wearing a mask and keeping 2 metres distance;
- Washing your hands frequently;
- Respecting public health guidance on gatherings, travel and quarantine.
- Staying home and calling 8-11 if you feel sick;
Labrador-Grenfell Health will continue to communicate as additional vaccine information becomes available. Please check our website at www.lghealth.ca/vaccine to stay up-to-date.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, please visit Health Canada. For up-to-date information around the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
Regional Director of Communications, Labrador-Grenfell Health