*Updated February 23, 2021
Originally posted February 10, 2021
Labrador-Grenfell Health is advising the public that beginning March 1, 2021, the COVID-19 vaccine will be available to individuals 75 years of age or older in communities throughout Labrador Central, Labrador West and the Northern Peninsula. The vaccine will be administered by the public health vaccination teams on location.
Beginning Monday, March 1st.
Happy Valley- Goose Bay, Labrador West, Churchill Fall’s, St. Anthony, Roddickton, Flower’s Cove.
North West River
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
To Book an Appointment
Beginning February 11th, individuals may call their local Public Health office to book an appointment. It is important that patients be available to receive their second dose in 21 days.
- Labrador Health Centre: (709) 897 2331
- North West River: (709) 897-2331
- Labrador West Health Centre: (709) 285-8321
- Charles S. Curtis Memorial Hospital: (709) 454-0367
- Strait of Belle Isle Health Centre: (709) 456 2401
- White Bay Central Health Centre: (709) 457-2215
- Churchill Fall’s Community Clinic: (709) 925-3377
Labrador-Grenfell Health is following provincial and national guidance on COVID-19 vaccination for priority populations. More information regarding continued implementation of vaccine in the region will be shared in the coming weeks. While waiting for your opportunity for vaccination, and after vaccination, it is important for everyone to continue to follow public health guidance to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your communities.
- Wearing a mask and keeping 2 metres distance;
- Washing your hands frequently;
- Respecting public health guidance on gatherings, travel and quarantine.
- Staying home and calling 8-11 if you feel sick;
Labrador-Grenfell Health will continue to communicate as additional vaccine information becomes available.
Please check our website at www.lghealth.ca/vaccine to stay up-to-date.