Public Notice – January 20, 2022
Starting on Saturday, January 22, Labrador-Grenfell Health is offering second dose vaccine clinics for children aged 5 to 11 years. These vaccine clinics are by appointment only (no walk-ins), with both day and evening appointments available (Monday to Saturday). Times may vary depending on your community/health facility.
To book a second dose COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 5 to 11, please visit https://www.lghealth.ca/vaccine or call 1-833-960-3643.
- Please check your aftercare sheet to determine when your child is eligible to receive a second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- There must be at least 2 weeks (14 days) between receiving a COVID-19 vaccine and any other vaccine (e.g. flu shot or school vaccines).
Even after getting a vaccine or booster, it’s important to continue to follow all public health guidelines to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your communities. Wear a mask. Keep a safe distance from others (2 metres). Stay home and call 8-1-1 if you feel sick.
Helpful COVID-19 Information:
- COVID-19 information gov.nl.ca/covid-19
- Labrador-Grenfell Health COVID-19 vaccines https://www.lghealth.ca/vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccines Health Canada
Labrador-Grenfell Health Communications