January 3, 2022
Labrador-Grenfell Health extends focus on COVID-19 pandemic response, cancer care, obstetrics, dialysis, mental health,
urgent and emergency services across all sites and facilities
Effective immediately, all Labrador-Grenfell Health sites and facilities will realign all resources to focus on the following areas only: COVID-19 pandemic response (testing, vaccines, boosters, public health case management), cancer care, obstetrics (antenatal, labour, delivery, postnatal), dialysis, mental health, and urgent and emergency services.
Employees across the health region will be focused or redeployed to support these priority service areas, each other, and the people we serve.
If you have an appointment for services or procedures that are not related to COVID-19 (vaccines, boosters, tests), cancer care, obstetrics, dialysis, mental health, urgent and emergency health and wellness, you will be contacted to reschedule.
While there is no COVID-19 outbreak at Labrador Health Centre, the facility will begin operating in “outbreak mode”. Working in outbreak mode recognizes the increasing new and active COVID-19 cases in the Happy Valley-Goose Bay area, and is an additional measure to help protect essential employees and services at the facility.
- COVID-19 information www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19
- Book a COVID-19 vaccine or booster https://www.lghealth.ca/vaccine or call 8-1-1
- COVID-19 Patient Results https://healthenl.ca/concerto/covidresults
- Labrador-Grenfell Health Client Relations 1 833.505.1178
- Provincial CHANNAL Warm Line 1 855.753.2560 (9 am – 12 am daily)
- Mental Health Crisis Line 1 888.737.4668
Labrador-Grenfell Health Communications