December 29, 2021
Notification of COVID-19 Results
COVID-19 test results (both positive and negative) are now available on Government of Newfoundland and Labrador COVID-19 Patient Results. Rapid test results are not available on this portal.
Due to the high volume of testing in the province, it may take several days for test results to be available. Public Health will continue to call all individuals who test positive. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, it’s important to isolate while you wait for your test results. If you become sick, please call 811 to speak with a Registered Nurse. Call 911 if you need urgent medical care.
All COVID-19 test results available on COVID-19 Patient Results are confirmed by the Public Health Microbiology Lab, and are uploaded to the website as soon as they are confirmed. Test results are not available earlier from Labrador-Grenfell Public Health or 811.
If you have symptoms, have been identified as a contact, or have questions about self-isolation, please use the online Self-Isolation Assessment Tool.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
• Fever, including chills or sweats;
• A new or worsening cough;
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
• Runny, stuffy or congested nose;
• Sore throat or difficulty swallowing;
• Loss of sense of smell or taste;
• Unusual fatigue or lack of energy;
• New onset of muscle aches;
• Loss of appetite;
• Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours; and,
• Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
For the most up-to-date COVID-19 information, please visit: www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19
Labrador-Grenfell Health Communications