Public Notice – September 14, 2021
Labrador-Grenfell Health is advising the public that visitor restrictions have been lifted at the Long-Term Care facility in Happy Valley-Goose Bay.
Visitor restrictions were imposed on September 10, 2021 due to the presence of gastrointestinal-like illness.
All visitors will still be required to adhere to the following precautions:
- Wash or sanitize your hands thoroughly before entering and leaving this facility.
- Apply a mask at point of entry into the facility and wear this mask for the duration of visit.
- Check in at the COVID-19 screening table before visiting the residents’ room.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like or gastrointestinal symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea etc.; please do not visit the Long-Term Care Unit until at least 48 hours after your last symptoms. Call 8-1-1 to arrange COVID-19 testing.
- Comply with any other instructions from staff.
If you have questions, please call:
Resident Care Facilitator
Thank you for your cooperation in helping prevent the spread of illness.
Regional Director of Communications