Public Notice – December 22, 2021
Labrador-Grenfell Health is advising individuals who visited the following locations to seek testing in keeping with public notifications for possible exposure:
Walmart, 500 Vanier Ave, Labrador City
- Monday, December 20 from 10:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m.
The Well Bean Cafe, 222 Amherst Avenue, Labrador City
- Monday, December 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
To arrange testing, complete the online self-assessment and referral tool available at https://covidassessment.nlchi.nl.ca or call 811.
People who visited these locations and currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are required to isolate until 24 hours after their symptoms resolve and they receive a negative test result. People who visited these locations and do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 are not required to isolate until they receive a negative test result. While awaiting their test result, they should monitor for symptoms and isolate should any symptoms develop.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever, including chills or sweats;
- A new or worsening cough;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose;
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing;
- Loss of sense of smell or taste;
- Unusual fatigue or lack of energy;
- New onset of muscle aches;
- Loss of appetite;
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours; and,
- Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
For a full list of potential COVID-19 exposure notifications, please visit: https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/updates-resources/potential-covid-19-exposures/ .
For the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, please visit: www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
Regional Director of Communications, Labrador-Grenfell Health