Charles S. Curtis Memorial Hospital
Located in St. Anthony, the Charles S. Curtis Memorial Hospital is a 50-bed facility that provides acute care and community health services for the people of the Northern Peninsula and Labrador, and consultant medical services to residents of the Quebec Lower North Shore.
The Charles S. Curtis Memorial Hospital offers medical specialty services, including sub-specialties such as anaesthesia, dentistry, family practice, general surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pathology and pediatrics. Supporting its acute care services are:
- Emergency/Outpatient department, major and minor operating rooms and an Intensive Care Unit
- Oncology/Chemotherapy Services and Day Surgery Services
- Satellite Dialysis
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Imaging - including general radiology, ultrasound, CT and mammography services
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology
- Respiratory Therapy, EEG/ECG, Pediatric Rainbow Clinic, Pharmacy, Audiology
- Clinical Nutrition, Diabetes Education
- Social Work, Mental Health and Addictions and Psychology.
Other community health services, such as Community Health and Home Care Nursing, Primary Health Care, Health Promotion and Education, Community Nutrition, Youth Services Programming and Dental Clinics, are offered from additional sites in St. Anthony.
The Rotunda, just inside the main entrance of the hospital, houses the Jordi Bonet Murals, which depict life in Northern Newfoundland and Labrador.
The Great Northern Peninsula (http://www.northernpeninsula.ca/)
Town of St. Anthony Website: http://www.town.stanthony.nf.ca/
Town of St. Anthony Immigration Portal: http://www.town.stanthony.nf.ca/portal.php
178-200 West St.
St. Anthony, NL